We’re really enjoying some fabulous ethnic fare that’s simple to prepare too!
The Greens & Fiber are certainly much better taken with a strong, cold juice like orange juice.
We’re feeling pretty fit and trim, even though our main goal of this diet is to clean our systems out and detoxify our bodies.
We had a nice breakfast, and I wasn’t even hungry, but ate it anyway.
Our lunch was again, fantastic! Our dinner promises to be Kenney’s first chicken curry. I never met a curry I didn’t like!
I must say, I’m really loving it that my hubby’s cooking. He’s been doing a great job and gaining confidence with creating meals that aren’t Southern or Soul Food in nature. Awesome!
He’s not really crazy about running to the grocery store a lot, which he has been doing, but he’s been so busy with other things too that he hasn’t planned ahead.
Planning ahead or using the Shopper’s Guide will help a great deal too.
I can’t stop heralding in the praises of last night’s meal! Oooh, Ahhh! I didn’t want that flavor to end!
You can be satisfied and happy with the foods you are eating and the amounts you are eating on this diet!
If you stick with this, you’ll be a happy weight loser!
* Note: I will not list exact and/or complete menus or recipes from The Maker’s Diet. It is a review of our experience.
* Note: The days may posted may not coincide with the days we performed this review. Our 40-day experience was consecutive and complete.
I hope you enjoy this Weight Loss Product Review on Natural Weight Loss Tip! Until next time…
Day 5 down, 35 to go…Happy and Healthy!
P.S. If you’re geared to losing weight with the Maker’s Diet, check out:
- Phase 1, Day 6 of The Maker’s Diet
- Phase 1, Day 3 of The Maker’s Diet
- Phase 1, Day 4 of The Maker’s Diet
- Phase 1, Day 1 of The Maker’s Diet
- Phase 2, Day 19 of The Maker’s Diet
Fat Loss 4 Idiots Learn the 10 Easy rules for Dieting & Fat Loss Click Here!
How To Lose Man-Boobs Naturally Click Here!