Today was Day 1 of Phase 1.
Kenney, my mother and I all participated today, and enjoyed the food immensely.
The food is easy to prepare with simple recipes, just be sure to shop ahead of time, as there are some ingredients you probably wouldn’t just “have on hand”.
No worries though…they’re easy to find at your local grocery store.
* Tip: Please shop organically as often as possible when buying groceries, especially during this 40-day journey.
We had a hearty, hot breakfast, a satisfying lunch (my mother could not even finish the entire meal), a great dinner and even a “gourmet” evening snack, which I especially enjoyed as I love fruit and goat cheese!
Thank you so much Kenney! xo
* Note: I will not list exact and/or complete menus or recipes from The Maker’s Diet. It is a review of our experience.
* Note: The days may posted may not coincide with the days we performed this review. Our 40-day experience was consecutive and complete.
I hope you enjoy this Weight Loss Product Review on Natural Weight Loss Tip! Until next time…
Day 1 down, 39 to go…Happy and Healthy!
P.S. Please be sure to Subscribe to this Blog.
- Phase 1, Day 3 of The Maker’s Diet
- Phase 1, Day 4 of The Maker’s Diet
- Phase 1, Day 5 of The Maker’s Diet
- Phase 1, Day 7 of The Maker’s Diet
- Phase 1, Day 2 of The Maker’s Diet
Fat Loss 4 Idiots Learn the 10 Easy rules for Dieting & Fat Loss Click Here!
How To Lose Man-Boobs Naturally Click Here!