I wanted to share a small tip with you today!
If you are looking for a perfect diet food to add to your fat loss plan, then consider hard boiled eggs. They are high in protein, they have some of the best type (form) of protein because it is easily absorbed and used, low in calories, and low in fat.
If you eat eggs with no yolk, they only have 17 calories, .1g of fat, and 3.6 grams of protein and only .2g of carbohydrates.
A regular hard boiled egg has 79 calories, 7 grams of protein, and 4.5 grams of fat.
There are two other main benefits of eating a hard boiled egg:
1. It takes approximately 24 calories just to digest a hard boiled egg leaving you with only 56 or so calories.
2. Hard boiled eggs are “boiled” and not cooked in other oils or butter that would increase the total calories for the meal and they cook in minutes.
I love soft boiled egg best. After the water boils, put the eggs in and let them boil for approx 5 minutes, then take them out. Run them under cold water to make them easier to peel. If you have trouble peeling, then just use a spoon to eat the egg out of the shell.
Awesome! I love hard boiled eggs…Just watch out to not eat too many. There are cholesterol concerns if you ingest too many egg yolks – hard boiled or not…
I hope you find this Natural Weight Loss Tip helpful from Natural Weight Loss Tip! Until next time…
Boil Them Eggs,
P.S. I just ate 2 of them myself…
- 17 Cent Food Helps You Lose 2 lbs Of Fat In 7 Days
- How To Lose An Extra Pound (Or Two) A Week Using Cold Water Treading
- Lose 3 Pounds A Week Eating These 2 Foods (88 Cents Per Day)
- Raw Food Diets Reduce Fat Consumption
- Lose 5 Pounds In Two Weeks: Only 3, Seven Min Workouts A Week
Incoming search terms:
- hard boiled eggs nutrition
- hard boiled eggs digestion
- digesting hard boiled eggs
- how many calories does it take to digest a hard boiled egg
- boiled eggs to lose weight
- eating hard boiled eggs reduces belly fat
- negatives to eating hard boiled eggs
- hard boiled eggs for losing weight
- are eggs a negative calorie food
- do hard boiled eggs take more calories to burn than they have in them
- calories needed to digest an egg
Kick-Butt Cellulite Reduction Target areas with easy home exercise routine, View Video Click Here!
Fat Loss 4 Idiots Learn the 10 Easy rules for Dieting & Fat Loss Click Here!
How To Lose Man-Boobs Naturally Click Here!