3 Foods That You Should Eat To Lose 2 Pounds By This Weekend
Struggling to lose weight? It’s a common problem that has some easy fixes. The trick that most people don’t realize is that these simple little known changes become autopilot if you just allow them to become habit.
Losing weight fast starts by adding these 3 foods to your daily diet so that you can feel full, eat less calories, and start dropping the pounds fast.
1. Black Beans. This is the first food that you should add to your daily diet. The reason is that they are super high in fiber. Fiber is like the “extra weight killer”. It reduces hunger and keeps you from over eating. These black beans are also high in protein. One of the biggest problems of dieters and over weight people is that they don’t get enough protein. This is a must to support brain and muscle function. And to keep from losing muscle; the key factor in high metabolism.
2. Apples. Funny eh? Well, apples are also high in fiber. Really high. And they keep you from getting hungry. They are cheap and easy to take with you. You should add 2-3 apples a day to your diet for weight loss.
3. Tuna. This tuna should be in water. It’s has no carbs, 1g of fat, and only 70 cals. It’s high in protein also. This is an amazing little food. You can whip up a quick meal with it in less than 3 minutes. Cheap, fast, and effective. Can’t ask for more than that. Eat at least 1 can of Tuna everyday for 1 week and see the results for yourself.
If you follow these simple tips to lose weight, then you will have success that others don’t find right from the beginning. You could easily lose an extra 1-3 pounds this week by just making these changes, and they are all natural weight loss tips.
Incoming search terms:
- antagolin weight loss reviews
- lose 2 pounds in a weekend
- lose 3 pounds in a weekend
Kick-Butt Cellulite Reduction Target areas with easy home exercise routine, View Video Click Here!
Fat Loss 4 Idiots Learn the 10 Easy rules for Dieting & Fat Loss Click Here!
How To Lose Man-Boobs Naturally Click Here!