The Fat Loss 4 Idiots Online Diet Generator

Weight Loss Product Reviews 21 March 2008 9 Comments

Want to lose weight?
Want a little help?

Not sure what diet to choose…
What to eat???

What if I told you I would ask you a few simple questions, that where super important to your weight loss, and then give you a fat-burning meal plan customized just for you?

Well, it’s almost that good! I won’t do it personally, but I will show you an online diet generator that will do just what I said.

Fat Loss 4 Idiots Online Diet Generator

So, what’s this all about?

The online diet generator will:

1. Ask you a few questions
  2. Generate the perfect high metabolism calorie burning diet
  3. And then give it to you in a matter of minutes

Your new diet will be customized just for you and your fat burning needs. It will tell you what you should eat in order to

keep your metabolism guessing and thus, running at a super high pace and burning calories at a rate so quickly that you’ve never experienced before.

It’s a new method created by Fat Loss 4 Idiots that shifts calories around in your diet to meet your needs and increase the amount of fat you burn on a daily basis. Yes, it will even increases the amount of calories you burn while you sleep.

Actually, it’s absolutely amazing and extremely simple.

Anyway, you can download the Fat Loss 4 Idiots Online Diet Generator Here

“To Your Immediate and Lasting Natural Weight Loss Success,”

Kenney & Kimberly Edwards Jr.

P.S. We forgot to say that you also get 3 days of “cheating” on your diet. Pretty cool, eh? …And you still get to burn fat and lose weight naturally fast… How does 9 lbs every 11 Days sound? Download the Online Diet Generator Here…

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

Similar Posts:

StumbleUpon It!

Tagged in , , , , ,

9 Responses on “The Fat Loss 4 Idiots Online Diet Generator”

1. joe says:

I just want to say, thanks! I will try it.

2. Hey,
    Cool blog, I just came across it and I’m already a dedicated reader
    I recently shed 30 pounds in 30 days, and I want to share my weight loss success
    with your readers. I described my experience
    on my blog, and I welcome your suggestions!

If I can lose weight then anyone else can too. Whatever you do, never give up and you WILL
    meet all your weight loss goals!
    Thanks for reading,
    Joan

3. Kimberly says:

That’s so fantastic Joan…

Thanks for coming by and sharing! Congratulations!!!

Kimberly :)

4. Bright says:

Pretty well written, and also your points are very close to my own. Regards.

5. Tate says:

Hello. I just want to say that your website is good. Thank you. I myself have a website about Weight Loss

6. mikle says:

I ordered this pai you guo tea from china a 2 months ago. 18 pack in one box I lost 13 pounds with on box. Mix in a cup of hot water and drink first thing in the morning. I do not feel hungry at all, I have a sweet tooth and do not experience any cravings at all but know I have to eat so I eat a small portion of whatever is available. I’m on my second box I take it everyother day now, I experience a lot of energy but can’t seem to fall asleep at night. I have not experienced any adversed side effects. It makes me thirsty, so I drink a lot of water. I will continue to take it untill I reach my goal weight, about 4 more boxes should do it for me.
    The woman who introduced me to it lost 60lbs and carried around a picture of the box in her cellular phone, it was everything she said it would be. i love it. I also walk 20 mins every other day because I hate to exercise.

7. Kenney says:

That’s great that you found something that is working. I don’t agree with not exercising though. I know that you said that you walk, but you didn’t mention how far. Exercising is critical to the total success of you weight loss program and to the long term success of keeping it off. It’s about discovering a lifestyle change that works for you… if you don’t like exercising then make sure that at least for now you add a weight routine to help you develop some lean muscle so that you will have a higher metabolism when this is all said and done and that will help you keep the weight off later ;)

8. Kenney says:

thanks tate… we are going to be going through some updates soon, and adding more info and videos too.

9. Kenney says:

@Bright: thanks ;) glad we agree